As we await the arrival of Spring and fantasise about a bit of sun, I've been thinking about what's missing from Frankie's wardrobe. Here are my top picks for Spring.
1. The Denim Jacket. An absolute staple in Frankie's Spring/Summer wardrobe. It's light, stylish and goes with pretty much everything. I usually go for a light blue wash, but fancied something a bit different this year. Especially as Frankie isn't into wearing leggings as much so I need something that will go with blue jeans.
2. Jeans. Frankie loves dressing like his Daddy and since he's outgrown the leggings trend, he loves a pair of jeans. I love this light wash pair from Zara because they don't look too skinny and will go perfectly with the rest of his wardrobe.
3. Sweater. Another wardrobe staple for Frankie. Easy to throw on and will keep him warm in the unpredictable British weather. I am obsessed with this colour at the moment and think it will look adorable against his blonde hair.
4. Joggers. A more grown up version of the leggings Frankie once loved. Joggers are super comfy, easy to wear and this pair adds a pop of colour to his wardrobe.
5. Trainers. I'm aware white is a bold move for a 4 year old. However, I just couldn't resist this pair of white chunky sole trainers. Luckily, Frankie is quite good at looking after his things and isn't one for getting super messy. But when they do start looking a little bit worse for wear, they can just go in the washing machine.
6. Socks. I just love a bright sock peeping out the bottom of a pair of jeans. These mustard striped socks will give an edge to any outfit. Imagine, the above jeans, sweater, denim jacket and white trainers with the mustard socks peeping through.. Ahhh I love it!
7. Sunglasses. This one has got to me my favourite. Who doesn't love a pair of novelty shades, I know I do!
8. T-Shirt. There's nothing better than a statement Tee. This quirky short sleeve dino print tee is the perfect piece for Spring and will look fab under the Denim Jacket.
9. Rain Coat. Frankie has had this rain coat for a couple of years and has just about grown into it and I'm so happy about it. He's a big lover of dinosaurs so this coat makes him happy too. It is lined with towelling so keeps him lovely and dry.